1.14.2009

Pearl's Phat Burgers


One of the local food places for all ages is Pearl's Phat Burger; notice instead of fat, it is phat, as in cool. When I feel like a hamburger and fries, or sometimes the occasional "frings", I go here. When I first started coming here with my older sister, we immediately became creeped out by the older cooks who put their numbers on my sister's hamburger container...but that didn't stop us from coming to get our two diet cokes and chili cheese fries; it is pretty evident that this place is pretty delicious if we still keep going. Luckily, the cooks don't work there anymore...I never found out why exactly... Anyway, I didn't grow up in Marin, but I have lived here for 5 years and Pearl's has always been a place I go to at least once a month. If you are looking for somewhere to have a diner meal, Pearl's is the place to go; if you are looking for a flock of Tam kids on a Friday night, Pearl's is also your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment